Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Museum, Raking Leaves and Other Fun Videos

Last weekend we bought a van! Hooray! I know it's silly, but I have always had a dream of owning a Honda Odyssey, and I am now a proud owner of one! Just ask Joel. I tell him about 3-10 times a day that I love my van! This picture below is from when we were at one of the dealerships waiting around for forever. Daddy's good at coming up with ideas to entertain the kids.
  We went to the museum again recently. So here are a few pictures from that outing.




 We went out and raked up the millions of leaves in our backyard on Saturday. Siena had a ball, and to be honest so did Joel and I. Using the blower to get all the leaves to one side was ingenious and way too entertaining.




This is Siena's favorite thing to do when I have some things I want to work on in my craft room. She takes my craft room trash (the box) over to the corner of the room and dumps it all out then plays with all the scraps.

Siena loves to have dance parties! Joel recently was showing siena some dance moves and having her copy him and I caught it all on video..:)



And last but not least. I recorded Siena saying a few words (because she said them in a funny/cute way) the other day. I said the word and had her repeat me. After doing that she asked if she could say some of her own words and if I could record her. I was expecting her to say a word or two and be done.. but she kept going. So here you go, the train of thought of a 3 year old.. (p.s. ignore the slight bit of toddler nudity..lol)


I'm so glad I caught these fun moments on tape! She is growing up WAY too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment