Thursday, December 13, 2012

'Tis The Season

 Just a few things as of late:
The other day Siena had a little feast and she loved her green beans the best. How awesome is that? She kept asking for more.
 We went to a little Christmas party at Joel's work! We ate lots of cookies took a picture with Santa(I'll save that picture til the end), and Siena made a little ornament.
 We also got to see Dad's little workspace!


 I had to switch out Siena's shoes! We're on our last set. Next time she needs shoes we will have to go up do Dallas for a check-up. p.s. I think I spent 20 minutes trying to put them back together..lol couldn't seem toget them on the right sides.
 This is a picture from yesterday. Siena was copying mommy as she checked over the ads.
 She had lots to say about them.
 Little Christmas spoiler..Here are the little hairclips that I painted and glitter-i-fied for my Neice for Christmas..(the teal one is for me though..lol)
 This is the bow-tie that I made for my nephew. If you want to make them, I thought the tutorial that I linked below was pretty good. I liked following the tutorial bc it kept me on-task..lol I did change just a few things, but It was pretty good over-all

www.dreamcatcherbaby.combaby-bow-tie-tutorial
 I also cut my hair. There was 12 inches that were chopped of! I couldn't believe it was that long! I haven't tried it curly yet, but I'm kind of excited to give it a try!

Here is the epic Santa picture:

As a little side-note. This morning Joel showed me CeeLo Green's version of "Mary did you know" and to be honest, my first reaction was: was it disrespectful?lol But it was the exact opposite of that..it  was beautiful!  I even teared up to be completely honest. His version put with the Bible Series video was amazing.

Here is the link if you want to check it out: CeeLo Green: "Mary Did You Know"

Merry Christmas! Hope your holidays have been full of cheer so far!


1 comment:

  1. I need to see your hair cut! It looks so short, I can't believe you chopped it. I love Siena with Santa, just a little scared? Haha.

    ReplyDelete