Saturday, December 10, 2011

haha..chicken..

Well I now know that Siena takes after her mom.  She loves sweet things!lol She LOVES yams, and even peas, but HATES green beans and chicken.  This morning I tried chicken for the first time..and this is what I got:
This was followed by more gagging and spitting out until she just flat out wouldn't even open her mouth.lol

Side note: Yesterday she rolled from her back to her stomach twice.  She hasn't done it since, but at least we know she can do it!

2 comments:

  1. hahahhahahahahhaha Poor baby! I'm a chicken lover....but I'm thinkin I'd probably gag if I tried pureed chicken, too! that is so funny! We laughed so hard at that video, she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so absolutely sure I had made a comment on this one because I enjoyed it so much. Must be loosing it! Cute and so fun to see you actually feeding your baby. It is those bits of your everyday world that is really special to get a glimpse of. Thank you so much for posting this of your darling little one!

    ReplyDelete