Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Bday / Our Last Date as Parents of One!

My birthday was a few weeks ago and we had fun celebrating it. Our neighbor brought us over some Gigi's cupcakes for my birthday which was really sweet! (pun intended..:)
 I got some fun presents, like these new boots that I love!:)


 We went out to eat at Cheesecake Factory for dinner and brought a piece of our favorite cheesecake home with us.

 Then we walked over to Amy's Ice Cream for some fantastic dessert!
It was such a fun birthday. I really think that birthdays just get better and better as time goes on.:)

1 comment:

  1. Birthdays do get better! I don't care how old you get! Fun pictures and I can't believe how far behind I have become in reading everyone's blogs. I think I am keeping up to date but then for me, the days just fly by! So glad to see this, very fun!

    ReplyDelete