Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A weekend with my dad, recent events, and a pic of the new house!


 First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my amazing husband! We are so lucky to have you! You are the best!


We love you Joel!!!

This picture is from Valentine's day weekend.
 She is so silly!
 Joel and I have started the process of sanding down our kitchen chairs. It's time for an update. Notice the dust on Joel's face!
 We got almost all the way through sanding one chair and broke down and bought a sander.
 My dad came into town last weekend and we had so much fun! We went out to eat and did lots of fun shopping. We took my dad to Ikea..he said he wasn't sure if he'd ever gone, and we thought it was time to introduce him. We love ikea!

Siena is really into dressing herself right now. She doesn't usually get them on the right way, but my Dad was more than happy to help her put on layer after layer.lol
 Eating at the Monument Cafe!

 We also went to Round Rock Donuts..
 And we tried out a vegan ice cream shop. The ice cream was good! the shop and the people there were..interesting..lol

 Siena LOVED it!

 Yes, that is medium heat salsa that my daughter is dipping her chip in.. Crazy! She loves it though!

And last but not least, here is a pic of the outside of our house!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! Your house is beautiful! I'm so excited for you! and little Siena is so sweet! I'm dying over her curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks like a lot of fun being had lately :) And your house look so great! I can't wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful home, Kristin! So happy for you and Joel! Siena is such a charmer! Every picture of her just captures your heart! Truly, she is such a gift to you and all our family, too! I just love watching her grow up through your blog. I hope you can keep these pictures and writeups coming as they fill a huge hole for me when I can't see you very often! So happy that Ron could be there for these events and especially happy that Julie and James got to be in on the move-- to be apart of such a happy life event! You have made some beautiful memories together! Enjoy your new nest and have fun decorating and making it the Reichert Homestead est. April 2013, a place of relaxation, happiness, growth and a precious haven against the storms of life.

    ReplyDelete