Thursday, October 6, 2011

Double Chocolate Muffins

Mmmm. Today I made Double Chocolate Muffins!:)  

I got the recipe from my father-in-law. Three ingredients! I tried them today and thought they were pretty darn good so I thought I'd share it with you too!

Ingredients:
1 15 oz can of Pumpkin
1 box of Chocolate Cake Mix
Chocolate Chips to taste
Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the cake mix with the canned pumpkin.  Add the chocolate chips to taste and stir it all together.  Spoon the mixture into muffin tins and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. 

I had a little bit of an after-taste of pumpkin, but other than that, you can't really even taste it in there! p.s. little side-note: The batter cooks they way you spoon it into the muffin tins, so if you're worried about presentation, make sure to shape them before baking them!
Anyway, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment