Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A bath, a quilt, and 2 months!


Well not too much has been happening.  Just waiting for Siena to get used to her shoes, but I have seen improvements in her attitude, so that's good! She got her first real bath the other day! Because of all the casts, she hasn't had a full bath ever! So that was a fun day.




She seemed a little nervous at first, but quickly warmed up to it. So cute!:)












I also finally finished the quilt top I was working on for my Gma! I almost had it finished the day that Siena was born, but didn't quite get it done, so I just barely finished it the other day.
A couple of days ago I snapped a pic of Siena when she was making a bunch of bubbles with her mouth..lol:
Also, Siena is officially over 2 months old now! She turned 2 months old on September 21st! Unfortunately she wasn't really in the mood for pictures, but we got a few.


So that's pretty much it! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Everything about this post is beautiful! Loved the pretty little baby girl-- loved the pretty quilt and the pretty grandma, too! Glad that Siena is doing better. I really felt for you AND her going through that crying stage! Love you, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete